Finance, policies & legal information
Statutory information on this website relates to the Aldridge Education multi-academy trust and the schools which form part of it.
For statutory information relating to schools which are Single Independent Trusts sponsored by Aldridge Education or partner colleges please visit those schools’ own websites.
Please click the links below to view our policies:
- Aldridge Education Complaints Procedure
- Aldridge Education Data Protection Policy docx
- Aldridge Education Equality Diversity Policy
- Aldridge Education Freedom of Information Policy and Procedure
- Aldridge Education Health Safety Policy P1
- Aldridge Education Health SafetyPolicy P2
- Aldridge Education Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Policy
- Aldridge Education Model Safeguarding Policy
- Aldridge Education Provider Access Statement under Section 42B of the Education Act 1997
- Aldridge Education Safer Recruitment Policy
- Aldridge Education Scheme of Delegation ARCI
- Aldridge Education Whistleblowing Policy
Please refer to our academies’ websites for each local Safeguarding Policy.
Aldridge Education is a Multi-Academy Trust and also a sponsor of Single Academy Trusts.
We are registered in England and Wales as a “Private Limited Company by guarantee without share capital”, company number 05670663. Our Companies House record can be viewed here.
Please click the links below to view our: