Finance, policies & legal information
Statutory information on this website relates to the Aldridge Education multi-academy trust and the schools which form part of it.
For statutory information relating to schools which are Single Independent Trusts sponsored by Aldridge Education, or partner colleges, please visit those schools’ own websites.
View a copy of the Aldridge Education Trustees’ Report & Financial Statements for year ended 31.08.22
Page 5 of the Annual Report details the amount of time taken off each year by staff across our schools who are union officials.
Previous years’ Annual Reports from 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018 can also be viewed.
Our VAT Registration number is 351877180.
Please click the links below to view our policies:
- Aldridge Education Biometrics Policy
- Aldridge Education Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Aldridge Education Children with Health Needs who cannot attend School Policy
- Aldridge Education Complaints Policy
- Aldridge Education Data Protection Policy
- Aldridge Education Equality and Diversity Policy
- Aldridge Education E safety Policy
- Aldridge Education First Aid and Medicine Policy
- Aldridge Education Freedom of Information Policy and Publication Scheme
- Aldridge Education Health Safety Policy Part 1 Statement of Intent 2022
- Aldridge Education Health Safety Policy Part 2 Roles and Responsibilities 2022
- Aldridge Education Health Safety Policy Part 3 Arrangements 2022
- Aldridge Education Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Policy and Statement
- Aldridge Education Model Safeguarding And Child Protection Policy
- Aldridge Education Privacy Privacy Notice Children in Need and LAC
- Aldridge Education Privacy Privacy Notice Parents Carers
- Aldridge Education Privacy Privacy Notice Pupils and Learners
- Aldridge Education Privacy Privacy Notice Trustee and Governor
- Aldridge Education Privacy Privacy Notice Workforce
- Aldridge Education Provider Access Statement under Section 42B of the Education Act 1997
- Aldridge Education Record Retention Policy and Retention Schedule
- Aldridge Education Risk Assessment Policy
- Aldridge Education Safer Recruitment Policy
- Aldridge Education Whistleblowing Policy
Please refer to our academies’ websites for each local Safeguarding Policy.
Information relating to our policies on Privacy can be found in our Data Protection and Freedom of Information policies.
You can view copies of our Trust schools' admission policies and arrangements for the duration of the offer year, including PANs and any variations approved during the school year on each of our schools' websites. Each admissions policies includes the admissions appeal timetable for that school.
You can view copies of our Trust schools' complaints admission policies on each of our schools' websites.
Aldridge Education is a Multi-Academy Trust and also a sponsor of Single Academy Trusts.
We are registered in England and Wales as a “Private Limited Company by guarantee without share capital”, company number 05670663. Our registered office address is Aldridge Education, Duke's Aldridge Academy, Trulock Road, London, England, N17 0PG. Our Companies House record can be viewed here.
Please click the links below to view our Legal Information:
- AE Gender Pay Gap 2023
- Aldridge Education Articles of Association
- Aldridge Education Funding Agreement Deed of Variation Part 1
- Aldridge Education Funding Agreement Deed of Variation Part 2
- Aldridge Education Master Funding Agreement
- Aldridge Education Register of Interests
- Aldridge Education Scheme of Delegation
- Aldridge Education Supplemental Funding Agreements By Academy
- Aldridge Foundation and Aldridge Education Agreement
- Statement of Number of Employees Whose Benefits Exceed 100k
Climate actions and our commitment to becoming net zero trust
📄 Trusts Net Zero - Statement on Intent
Energy & Carbon Reporting Statement
You can view more information about this in our latest Annual Report and Financial Statements.