Virtual Aldridge online tutoring sessions FREE to all students
A key part of the Aldridge Advantage for Year 11 students this year has been access to the Virtual Aldridge programme. Virtual Aldridge is an online English and maths GCSE tutoring service run by Aldridge Education. The main aim of the programme is to provide students with the necessary tools to achieve the best possible grades in their GCSEs.
We are pleased to announce that, due to the success of Virtual Aldridge in Year 11, we are expanding this provision. From September 2021, all Aldridge students in Years 7 to 11 will be eligible for a place at Virtual Aldridge.
At Virtual Aldridge:
- Students will receive weekly one-hour tutoring sessions in English and/or maths throughout the academic year
- Sessions are delivered virtually to small groups of three students
- Sessions take place outside of the school day, in the evenings and at weekends
- Sessions are taught by expert subject specialist Virtual Aldridge tutors who receive high quality training and development, including in safeguarding
- Tutors and schools communicate frequently about the learning progress of each student
- There is a dedicated email address for students and their parents/carers to communicate with the Virtual Aldridge team
- All Virtual Aldridge online tutoring sessions are FREE to students.
To find out more, click here