Our support for Aldridge Schools
We believe that being part of Aldridge Education should make our schools smarter and more financially stable.
It should enable incoming leaders, teachers and support staff at all levels to receive good support and coaching and to have every opportunity to succeed and to grow their careers over time.
We believe that our students should benefit from this and that their outcomes should be strong. Additionally, they should have access to a range of personal development and experiences that, added to their exam outcomes, offer them genuine choice as young adults and great next steps.
Our support for our schools covers a range of areas including:
- School improvement
- Professional development
- Financial support and accountability
- Governance and compliance
- Procurement, IT, estates and funding opportunities
- Human resources and people development
- Marketing and public relations
- Partnership-building and enterprise
If you would like to discuss our core offer - our commitment to each Aldridge school within the Trust - or joining our multi-academy trust, please contact us.